Free workout plan, How YOU can get wider hips:-)

Hello all beautiful healthy and sexy ladies!

I will give you a free sample on how you can train to get wider hips  at home or in the gym,all these exercises can be done at home or in the gym

If you chose to train at home,make sure you have some equipment and resistance to use in order to give your muscles the challenge they need to get

stronger and grow.

Side lunge  (3 set per side in 10-15 reps/leg )(rest 90 sec between sets)

Side step up ( 3 set per side in 10-15 reps/leg)(rest 90 sec between sets)

Standing hip abduction ( 3 set per side in  10-15 reps/leg)(rest 60 sec between sets)

Sumo squat(use wider stance than he shows) ( 3 set in 12-15 rep (rest 60-90 sec between sets)

How often will you train for wider hips?

You can train 2-3 times peer week

When will I see results?

It depends on how strict you are in your workout,sleep and nutrition,and if you REALLY train hard,you have to be exhausted in every set you do and use a weight

that you will be able to perform a minimum of 10 reps and max 15 reps, Give this at least 6-8 weeks,and it is harder to develop hip muscles than butt muscles

so you have to be patient.Make SURE that you eat more food as well, you wont see great results if you eat less calories and lose fat,you need food to gain muscles!

NOTE, don’t expect dramatic change after a few weeks,it takes time to build muscles and depending on how much muscles you want to grow,you have to train for a long time,this is not a quick fix,it is hard work and you can do it if you want:-)

If I train at home,what sort of equipment can I use?

You can use anything that is heavy,like a back pack filled with heavy books or stones etc,and add more books/stones when you become stronger or the best would be to buy free weights!

What will I eat pre-workout?

It is enough if you eat a small meal 1-2 hours pre-workout with slow carbohydrates,and slow proteins and little fat,like a whole grain sandwich with ham/tuna/turkey a glass of milk and some vegetables or a fruit like a apple or pear

What will I eat post-workout?

Eat 20-40 gram protein and 30-50 gram fast carbs within 15 min after your workout,do not wait longer than that

Love,

Lo
Personal trainer

Gainsexycurves – Visit my service page for your own customized plan
tel.:
fax:
yesmeoh@hotmail.com

92 Comments on “Free workout plan, How YOU can get wider hips:-)”

1. kbragg October 16, 2011 at 5:01 am #

Will this workout make the butt bigger as well?

• yesmeoh October 16, 2011 at 5:43 am #

Hi Kbragg!

Yes, your butt will also get bigger from this workout,because you are activating your gluteus as well

Best regards

L.O

• Cherie December 1, 2011 at 6:59 pm #

oh great they remove the tutorials when I come lol. can you help me widen my hips like yours at all? if so please email me at*** thanks.

• yesmeoh December 2, 2011 at 12:38 pm #

Hi Cherie!

I will fix the videos and replace them so you can see how to do them when I have more time:-)

• Melinda June 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

hi, my butt measurements were up to 40 inches or more and by loosing weight i am now at 38.5, i am doing butt workout everyday and it doesnt seems to grow .
      can i have some tips to get my butt as at it was before ???

• Zarina July 1, 2013 at 10:02 pm #

Hi,
      Can I take any sort of shakes to help me build
      Up my muscles?

2. Patrice October 16, 2011 at 8:47 pm #

This is all good, but what worries me is, if I put on all this weight, I really do not want it going to my stomach. Right now I’m on a detox with green tea, I’m in the process of losing my stomach fat, the last thing I want to do is put on on weight and watch it all go to my stomach. What do you advise?

• yesmeoh October 17, 2011 at 7:50 am #

HI Patrice!

You can still gain muscles even if you don’t eat too many calories,but it will take a bit longer time before you will see a different,when you are a beginner,you will see results pretty much regardless of what you are doing
      because your body is not use to lifting weights,but as soon your body gets familiar to training,the more disciplined you have to be to see progress

and I think that EVERYONE who are a beginner should take this opportunity to do the best they can in the beginning to get as much out of it as possible before your body get use to training

best regards

L.O

3. MIMI October 24, 2011 at 2:50 pm #

SHOULD I DO ALL EXERCISES SHOWN BACK TO BACK (LIKE WITH THE BUTT WORK OUT) OR CAN I CHOOSE LIKE 2 TO DO?

• yesmeoh October 26, 2011 at 10:18 am #

Hi!

I don’t really understand your question…

• Allison November 13, 2011 at 8:11 pm #

They’re asking if they should do all four exercises in a row(giving each exercise it’s own set). Or if they should only focus on 2 exercises and then alternate with the other two in different workouts(on different days).

• yesmeoh November 14, 2011 at 6:23 am #

This workout is complete,so you will do all those 4 exercises in one workout with rest in between

4. Gabby soto October 26, 2011 at 11:43 pm #

i have a concern . u have to do the butty workuot 3 times a day. and do the woruot for wider hips and the some day … ;)

• yesmeoh October 27, 2011 at 5:01 pm #

Gabby, what do you mean with butt workout 3 times a day? or do you mean only 3 exercises in one workout?

5. Melody October 27, 2011 at 7:51 pm #

I found your site looking or a low body routine.Thanks for all the info. I wanted to know if I should do the same exercises evertime ? How do i know when I should change the exercise?

• yesmeoh October 28, 2011 at 8:08 pm #

Hi Melody!

It is good to change your workout routine now and then so your body wont get use to the same exercises,reps and set all the time
      I would say,don’t let it go longer than 12 weeks before you change your routine and not before 4 weeks

Best regards

L.O

6. Gabby soto November 1, 2011 at 6:55 pm #

sorry ;] i mean 3 times a week do the workout for butty. and the workout for the wider hips i can do it on the some day . …… ;] !!!! i love sexy female corves !!!

• yesmeoh November 2, 2011 at 3:41 pm #

Oh, okay;-)

you should only limit your workout to once per day, not twice,for wider hips, you are activating your gluteus as well,so you could do either wider hips workout 2 times per week and butt workout 1 time per week
      or you can do butt workout 2 times per week and wider hips 1 time per week

7. Gabby soto November 5, 2011 at 3:04 am #

8. Max November 9, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

Hi L.O. I have been doing this workout for maybe three weeks but my probleme is i can never do it in only 30 min. I get out of breath and i have to reste for more than 90 sec. Is it wrong… I dont understand its not like im in bad shape
    If u have any suggestion on that it would be amazing

• yesmeoh November 10, 2011 at 8:09 am #

Hi Max!

You don’t need to train for only 30 min,we are all different and if you need more rest,you can rest up to 3 min if you like between sets,but don’t rest more than 3 min (my suggestion) if you want the best out of muscle gain
      When I train really heavy, I often rest 3 min between sets

so relax dear;-)

9. rudd November 11, 2011 at 10:00 am #

hi
    how many butt exercises should i do in a single work out session? Thanks

• yesmeoh November 11, 2011 at 10:05 am #

HI Rudd!

I would say pic 3 different exercises and do between 2-4 set each

Yes, you can train both butt and hips in the same workout,most exercises train both hips and butt at the same time, in other words,exercises targets both muscle gropus
      you could also train 1 butt workout per week and 1 hip workout per week

10. rudd November 11, 2011 at 10:01 am #

And can i do both hip and butt exercises in the same workout session?

11. rudd November 14, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

Hi L.O

i was wandering, do i have to always rest in between sets of hip and butt workouts, or can i just begin with the next set right away?

• yesmeoh November 14, 2011 at 4:21 pm #

Hi Rudd!

yes, of course you need to rest in between sets if it is a regular workout and not a superset,otherwise you will be too exhausted and your muscles can’t recover for the next set

12. rudd November 15, 2011 at 9:17 am #

thank you so much!!!

• yesmeoh November 15, 2011 at 12:26 pm #

You are welcome:-)

13. Sandy January 5, 2012 at 4:40 pm #

i am a beginner never in my life have i done excersise i want to do this workout plan can i do it everyday?

• yesmeoh January 6, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

you need to rest at least 48 hours in between, otherwise your muscles will breakdown, they need to rest to grow

14. Sandy January 5, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

oh and forgot to ask i have thin legs so if i do this workout with my calf look too small or will this help my calfs as well?

• yesmeoh January 6, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

you will not see growth in your calves from this, you need to train them separate.

15. Jessy January 12, 2012 at 5:19 pm #

hy Lo. am a skynny woman ,am 5’7″ and my normal weight is 118 pounds im happy with my upper body ,not the same with the lower soooooo my questios is for the sumo squad What dumbell weight i suppose to use ? im going to be doing it in my home. love your blog your amazing.

• yesmeoh January 12, 2012 at 8:33 pm #

Hello Jessy!

Thank you:-D!

Oh, it is really hard for me to say how much weight you should use because I don’t know how strong you are,try with 44 pounds and see if it is too light or too heavy for you
      and you should do a rep range between 15-20 reps if you are a complete beginner.if you can do more than 20 reps with 44 pounds, then you have to increase your weight,and if you can not do 15 reps,then you
      have to decrease your weight

Good luck:-)

16. scarlet January 13, 2012 at 11:30 am #

when i do these workouts i feel it my legs more than i do my hips and bum am i doing it right :(?

• yesmeoh January 13, 2012 at 1:24 pm #

This is common dear, you might have weak gluteus so therefore your legs takes over all the job, try to do more isolation exercises for your gluteus like donkey kicks,buttbridge etc to activate your gluteus

17. Intuition February 2, 2012 at 4:14 am #

Hi L.O.!

That kind of isolation exercises (including glute extensions and lying leg lift right?), we should do it every day or previous to our butt workout? And with or without weights?

I’ve read that we could a buttbridge (various rep) with the left leg and then a butt exercise also with the left, and then do the same thing to the right leg, what do you think?

I also feel that my right side (butt and leg) its a little more developed than the left side, i feel that in my jeans..what should i do? I already try to focus more on my left side and when i’m exercises with only one leg i always start with my left leg, but that’s not working..so what should i do? use more weight on the left side..help me please.

18. kay April 26, 2012 at 5:28 pm #

if i only do the hip workout, will my butt get smaller? do i have to do butt workouts too, to get results? i want a bigger butt and wider hips.

• Katie May 3, 2012 at 7:14 pm #

This works BOTH your butt and your hips, so if done right, it will make your butt BIGGER. But I would suggest you get one butt workout exclusively in a week.

19. maria July 3, 2012 at 2:47 am #

Yes I have a question for you see with this work.outs.why hips would be more wider also.what type of food you recommend me to eat?

20. Christine July 3, 2012 at 9:45 pm #

Is the stair master okay to do to gain hips and butt?

• yesmeoh July 5, 2012 at 9:47 am #

Stair master will not give you great results when it comes to gain big muscles

21. Lain September 2, 2012 at 11:37 pm #

hm…………..most of the girls I know want to get narrower hips, not make them wider
    but there are some avantages of havin wide hips, like a big butt, right?

22. Shay October 3, 2012 at 6:19 pm #

Hi Lo,

I been reading your blog for sometime now and I thank god for you and this blog everyday. I do have a question concerning weights and dumbbells and the step up workout. Because I workout at home, and I’m limited on funds what can I do as far as adding weight and dumbbells? Also I don’t have a board like she does in that workout, what can I do as a substitution?

• yesmeoh October 4, 2012 at 8:45 am #

Hi Shay!

I am glad that you like my site:-) thank you!

If you don’t have weights, you can use a back pack filled with bottles of water ,books,stones or whatever that will give resistance.
      Once you get stronger, you need to add more water bottles,books or stones in your back pack.

As for the board, you can use a short chair,a stool,or big solid books(make sure they are stable), or use a stair.

I hope this helped:-)

xoxo

• Shay October 4, 2012 at 11:41 pm #

Also, do I put the backpack on or do I just hold it by the top part or what? Sorry for all the questions.

• yesmeoh October 5, 2012 at 10:18 am #

Shay, you will put the back pack on and then do the exercises, remember to keep your core tight all the time and pull your belly button in to support your lower back.

xoxo

23. rihana October 25, 2012 at 1:15 am #

i like the advise thanx

24. rihana October 25, 2012 at 1:16 am #

how can i nice curv e does working out in the morning help

25. Lans December 11, 2012 at 10:43 am #

hi, I have 37 inch hips, 25 and a half inch waist and really small chest(32, 33 inches). was trying to decrease waist size to make chest look bigger but started to lose some hips and butt. Now I need to increase hips and butt but still want to decrease waist size. How do I achieve this?

26. Aoi December 21, 2012 at 6:29 am #

I’ve heard holding weights while you do sumo squats etc can sometimes thicken one’s waist. My waist is not super narrow, and I don’t want to gain any inches in it.

Do you have any advice about how not to let this happen?

Does the thickening of the waist muscles happen if you put the weight on your shoulders, as opposed to have it in your hands, like in these videos? Any advice so welcome! Thank you!!

27. Dee January 7, 2013 at 12:51 pm #

Hello, I was wondering how often do you work your butt out? I was told if you workout the same muscles everyday your body will get use to it and eventually stop growing.

28. Shantelly621 January 21, 2013 at 11:45 pm #

Hello
    My name is shantel and I weigh 160 I would like to be 170 180 and thick what should I do

29. Autumn January 28, 2013 at 2:21 pm #

Will the elliptical machine help gain muscles or will it decrease them?

30. Carla February 6, 2013 at 3:43 am #

Hi, this is probably the best info I’ve seen on the web on how to obtain wider hips. I started working out intensely a couple of years ago, and although weight loss was my goal, I didn’t want to do it to the point where I lost every inch of side butt I had; so much so I’ve essentially developed a hip dip. Anyway, I stopped working out all together and have gained the weight back everywhere but my side butt and thighs. Think these exercises will do me any favors? Also, what’s your recommendation as far as cardio goes? I know too much will hinder progress, but should it be more elliptical based or treadmill. Also, more focus on incline or speed?
    - thanks so much for your great information!

31. Mina February 22, 2013 at 3:36 pm #

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

32. PrincessBLARITY March 9, 2013 at 7:19 am #

Hello there.I have dents on the sides of my hips.What kind of exercises should I do to fill out those dents?

• yesmeoh March 9, 2013 at 9:17 am #

Hi,

The only thing you can do is to lose fat if you have dents from saddle bag on your hips, otherwise eat more to cover the dents up, or just accept it, you can always look better with working out of course

33. Ama March 10, 2013 at 10:35 pm #

Hi, I was just wondering, if I did these, they wouldn’t give me muscley looking legs would they? Thank you and amazing site :)

• yesmeoh March 11, 2013 at 11:03 am #

Hi Ama,

Your legs will get a workout from this as well, but muscular? define muscular, no you wont get big legs, it is all about how much fat you have over your muscles that will determines how much muscles will be show off,and to gain big muscles you need to be serious with your training for years

you can always stop if you don’t like it :-D

34. Anukwa April 13, 2013 at 7:16 pm #

Hi! i want too say that am 12 years old, an I really want wide hips, not to impress any boys or anything, i just want to do it for my self.but i wanted to ask you if you do these exercises d they also help you flatten your stomach, if they dont, can you tell me some exercise that will help me flatten my stomach so could loose probably 30-50 pounds :)

• yesmeoh April 14, 2013 at 9:28 am #

Hi,

All you need is here, just click the tabs about free exercises/workout plans

35. Ere May 5, 2013 at 10:16 am #

I have a flat butt and i wnt a bigger butt nd hips,i always do squats.lunges etc but nothin is hapening, pls what can i do 2 get a bigger butt nd hips.

• LO May 5, 2013 at 5:13 pm #

Hi Ere,

It is hard for me to say anything because I don’t know how hard ,how strict you are in your workouts, if you don’t get results then you are obviously doing something wrong
      If you want personal help, check out my service page

36. kat856 May 18, 2013 at 2:33 pm #

Hiii ok im hyung.. 15 . But im skinny im 5’0 n weigh only 99.7 lbs i hate it cuz im skinny i luv ma stomack but i want more ccurves. But wat bithers me da most r ma legs. Dey r too skinny i hate bein skinny i wanna b thick.. n icnt gain weight thru food i hav a high metabolism. Wat shld i do i exercise but im impatient n i hav no weights at home. Plz hlp me o n i want a biggr bum too n i hav no type hips prolly alil bit but wen i put on jeans i luk flat n hav no hips.

37. Nayy May 22, 2013 at 9:14 am #

Hi I have no fat in my hips but I want bigger hips is there anyway I can do an exercise or eat something that will increase the fat there in my hips?

38. Afolabi Christianah Adenike June 12, 2013 at 10:11 pm #

My hips is very small 33, bt I like my butt. What can I do to get a quick result? Those videos here not displaying!

• LO June 15, 2013 at 8:26 am #

search on youtube after the exercise name if they don’t display

39. Bridget June 16, 2013 at 2:28 am #

I have a naturally slender frame even after having my baby a year ago. I try to do resistance training 3 days and light cardio 2 days a week. My hips are 35 inches and I have the demples on the side of my butt. Do you think the wider hips program would be a great start to reach my goal of gaining 2-4 inches on hips?

40. tanya July 1, 2013 at 4:07 pm #

Hi LO

Firstly I would like to say a big congrats to you for coming so far your efforts have really paid off :-)

Please could you give me some advice, my measurements are 107cm-94cm-107cm I have a very flat bumb and would like a more rounded sexier butt also get my measurements to 90cm-60cm-90cm to have a perfect hourglass shape how can I do it, is it possible? People tell me I have more of an apple shape and its something that gets me down A LOT.

Kind regards
    Tanya

• LO July 2, 2013 at 4:46 pm #

Hi Tanya,

If you lose fat and gain muscles in those areas where you want top gain curves then you will look better and curvier
      Just be patient and train hard:-)

41. aaliyah July 1, 2013 at 4:51 pm #

I’m 5’2” & weigh 93 lbs could this be a good workout for me . please! Please ! Help ! And thank you

• LO July 2, 2013 at 4:44 pm #

Give it a try!

42. c. e. July 2, 2013 at 1:42 pm #

if you want to incorporate both the butt and hip workouts into a week what do you adivse? I am not a beginner and I feel like my body is getting used to the exercises i do which are similar to these, however i never switch my routine up. Should i do the hips work outs 3 days in a week and the butt ones three other days?

• LO July 2, 2013 at 4:40 pm #

It depends on your fitness level and for how long you have been working out, 1 time each per week could be a good idea because you train hips and butt in both workouts anyway.but one workout is more focused on a certain muscle like hips or butt

43. kim July 4, 2013 at 11:39 am #

hi LO, great website! :) i have a question for you. I’m 5’4″ and 128lbs so I guess I’m a little overweight! so should I follow this plan with the meal plans you have posted or should I lose the extra weight first? thank you xoxo

44. brooke July 14, 2013 at 8:08 pm #

hey LO! i love your site. ive been looking for something like this online for so long, and then i saw “improve your female curves” and it sounded perfect. and it is! ive done a couple of the workouts you’ve posted. i just finished this one and i feel it in the right places. im so glad i found you posted this, cuz i have such narrow hips, i dont even wanna wear form fitting pants or skirts. i hope to stay determined!

45. Haley July 29, 2013 at 4:35 pm #

Hey LO I been looking for something like this for a really long time, I hope your still on this website you made, I always wanted wider hips I have fat mostly around the stomach area.. im trying to lose weight there as well, would it work if I worked on hips and stomach ??

• LO July 29, 2013 at 9:33 pm #

Hi Haley,

Lose the fat with cardio and clean diet and less calories until you are satisfied with your belly, then you can focus on building more curves like hips and butt

46. BB July 31, 2013 at 11:39 am #

Will I still be able to get fuller butt and wider hips with these exercises even at age 26?

47. tee August 8, 2013 at 9:20 am #

Hi, I want to lose abit of my stomach fat first, but I heard that there is no fixed way on where someone loses fat first, so if I lose quite a lot of fat on my legs and butt trying to get a slim waist , will I still be able to get a bigger butt and wider hips than I have now despite losing the fat in my legs, which hopefully isn’t going to be the case but will I have noticeables curves if it does happen

48. Becky August 15, 2013 at 2:00 pm #

Hi I just started this exercise routine today. But I have really flabby arms and then the rest of me is the tiniest bit chubby. Will having fat arms affect me getting wise hips?

• LO August 17, 2013 at 9:56 am #

HI Becky,

NO it wont, but if you lose fat and train your arms, they will be more tight

• Kelsey November 13, 2013 at 9:32 am #

Great site!! Do you reccommend/ have any experience using creatine to increase mucscle energy therefore training glutea muscles harder for mass gains in booty and hips?

49. sarah August 27, 2013 at 7:18 pm #

hi!
    so i have a big butt but i have small hips. and i also have some weird fat around the hip area. would that fat then turn to muscle?

50. Megan A. December 27, 2013 at 6:58 pm #

Hi! Will this workout help to make my butt and hips bigger? and do i need to eat right and healthy food or i can eat whatever i want?

• LO December 31, 2013 at 3:38 pm #

Hi,

Yes it will, and it is best to still eat “healthy” during your bulk up period too to give your muscles the best fuel possible to grow

51. Jewels Get Fit Get Thick January 27, 2014 at 6:28 am #

I have set Mon. and Sat. to do the wider hips exercise and Wed. to do the 15 min booty exercises. I have also decided to do some P90x exercises the other days, I have one day for yoga, one day just for strEtching, and the other two days are for back/chest and abs/core respectively. I decided to make this my total body workout while gaining weight around my butt and thighs. I have taken into consideration I have to eat a whole lot more too. Is this excessive? Will I be able to still see results of wider hips and a bigger butt doing those other exercises? My goal is 60 or 90 days whichever I see results. Thanks

52. ayanna love February 8, 2014 at 8:54 pm #

can you please tell me what i should do first and please contact me

53. Char April 7, 2014 at 2:58 pm #

What lbs. weights do you suggest for these exercises?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. How to get wider hips « Improve Your female Curves - November 25, 2012

[...] Try my free how to get wider hips workout HERE [...]

keep your comments related to the post

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s