How to bulk up your thighs

If you have skinny legs and want them bigger or if you have  already pretty thick thighs but want even more to give you some extra curves

Here is an article for you:-)

In my opinion,I really think thick thighs looks so sexy on a female,it gives her even more curves to her feminine body,I would rather have thick thighs than a bigger booty,because like a  mention..I think thick thighs gives you more curves

But why choose? you can have a big booty plus thick thighs!

But in this article I will have focus on the thighs

You have to train with weights to gain more thighs,and you should have focus on both quadriceps and hamstrings(front and back legs)

And you should start to train your legs twice per week(most of these exercises will target your butt as well)

When it comes to quads you don’t need to go really deep to get a good activation in your thighs,your thighs will have the best activation

if you go parallel or just belove parallel ,for the booty on the other hand really deep squats or other deep exercises will give the best activation for your gluteus

Here are some exercises for your thighs you can do:

1, Squats (parallel or just belove  parallel) and I must also say that,squat exercise is really really good if you can do it correct,some people can’t do them properly and if you are one of them, I suggest that you learn the right technique first or skip it,because you will probably  not get out anything form it

3, Leg press, really good exercise to bulk up your thighs, squats and leg press are really really heavy exercises that will give you the best results,you should give both ago,or at least one of them,because those are really mass building exercises

4, One leg squat(parallel) you can’t really load a lot of weights on this one, but it will really kill your thighs! If you can’t do the regular

2 legs squats,then this one will work for you.

5, Seated leg curl(front legs) Not mass builder exercise,but very effective and it feels great in your thighs! don’t leave this beghind

BUT, it can kill your knees if you don’t watch out,you should do it with a bit lighter weights,and slow movements with control

6, Stiff deadlift, great for hamstrings! really a mass builder exercise

7, Lying leg curl (backside of the legs) the same as seated leg curl, not a mass builder exercise but effective

Split them in 2 workout days,otherwise it will be too much in just one workout

P.S…Don’t forget to EAT:-D

11 Comments on “How to bulk up your thighs”

1. Simun September 17, 2011 at 3:31 pm #

Astonishing legs…

• yesmeoh September 17, 2011 at 6:55 pm #

Yes, One day I will have my legs like that as well

• natalie December 21, 2012 at 5:26 am #

so your telling me your not the one in the pictures?

• Jennifer May 30, 2014 at 4:22 am #

Is it you in the pictures?

2. Yvette February 19, 2012 at 2:29 pm #

How many times do you do these a week? & is it possible that doing these excercises can actually make your legs skinnier? My legs are already skinny & I dont need them to get skinnier.

• yesmeoh February 20, 2012 at 5:47 am #

In my article, you can read that this will help your muscles grow,so yeah, it will make them bigger and not skinnier, only if you starve yourself or don’t eat enough
      Train 2 times a week

3. Ali April 2, 2012 at 6:45 pm #

I have horrible thin legs, always have had, I just cannot bulk them up, i would love some bulk on the thighs. I don’t go to a gym but could I do any bulking up excersises at home? My upper body is bulky and strong but my rangy, skinny legs are an embarasment.

• yesmeoh April 3, 2012 at 10:47 am #

Take a look at my free workout plans or exercise videos, they can be done at home too

Regards

L.o

4. Sophie October 28, 2012 at 4:32 am #

Hello,

What exercises can I do to get a bigger booty? Do you think you can help me with a week schedule of leg workout and butt workout ? I have a weight bench with the leg extension and leg curl attachment. I plan to do the exercises mentioned above but I am not sure about what days i should do the leg workout and I am not sure what exercises to do for the booty and when.. Lets say
    Monday : legs..
    .tuesday: butt exercise
    Thursday: legs
    Friday: butt exercise

Is this right? Thank you very much

Please help .

5. lyndino March 12, 2014 at 10:17 am #

Pls LO, i,m a beginner at 27 but am looking sos

6. lyndino March 12, 2014 at 10:23 am #

I want to gain weight if possible with hips & butts, I will be glad if I can get help from this site. I can’t go to the gym, any home exercise will be cool

Lo does not respond due to having a break form this blog

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s