How to get wider hips

You have to know that if you want “wider” hips from your workout you need to understand that you have to have a nice amount of fat that will cover up your muscles because this will give you more volume on the areas you want to increase

Only those who are born with  wide hip bones can lose pretty much all the fat and still have wide hips, and that is because of their wide hip bones

You will not get wide hip bone from weight lifting, but you will gain muscles around those areas that will create the curvy look you are after

Here are the areas you  should have focus on to INCREASE in size

INCREASE WITH MUSCLES

* Your butt, gluteis maximus,gluteus medius,gluteus minimus and you will get it mostly from all the leg and butt exercises

* Your upper outer thigh muscles, you will get it from most of butt and leg exercises

* Your inner thigh muscles you will get it mostly from wide stand squats,sumo squats for example

* Your whole thigh, this will give the illusion of curvier hips or silhouette

Here are the areas you  should have focus on to DECREASE in size

DECREASE WITH CARDIO OR WEIGHTS

* Smaller midsection, the smaller your waist is, the wider your hips will appear,but remember to stay with a nice amount of fat to give you some meat on your  hips and butt,this mean that you can’t lose too much on your waist (ripped look)

* Do not build too much arms and shoulders or back in proportion to your lower  body, too much shoulder will give the illusion of smaller hips, to wide or broad/thick back will give you more upper body and your waist will look thicker as well

too much arm will give you a beefy look compare to your lower body, your upper body should be fit and toned and your lower body should be thicker and more muscular

* Do not train your waist with too much weight, because this can make you look blocky and bulky and you waist will become bigger/wider, you should only trim your waist with light weight or no weights at all

Here are some exercises to use to increase your hips

* Side lunge

* Side step ups

* Wide stand squats with feet pointed to the sides (sumo squats)

* Hip abductors

* DEEP leg exercises, the deeper you go the more ass and hips you will get

Finally……..

PATIENT!!! This is a long process and some will reach their goals faster than others.and also we all don’t look exactly the same , so you wont look like “Sandy” if she is built a bit different, and also we all have SOME muscle groups who is harder to develop than other muscle groups, perhaps you find it easy to develop your hips faster than your butt  or vice versa, so keep training and eat right, and don’t give up! if you do, you will NEVER get the body you want from exercises

And also…

The more hips/butt /legs you want, the longer you have to train because it takes time to gain big muscles, it requires determination,dedication,discipline,focus,planing,strictness,blood,sweat and tears, it is hard work, but you will be soooooo

happy when you see results and you can be proud of yourself, how long this will take is hard to tell,just have focus on your goal !

Try my free “How to get wider hips workout” HERE

Good luck and keep it up<3

Love,

Lo
Personal trainer

Gainsexycurves – Visit my service page for your own customized plan
tel.:
fax:
yesmeoh@hotmail.com

202 Comments on “How to get wider hips”

1. RG March 29, 2011 at 3:14 pm #

Great info! Thanks L.O :-)

• yesmeoh March 29, 2011 at 3:23 pm #

You are welcome RG:-)!

• Jerrika Lolita July 13, 2012 at 2:27 pm #

i need to trim some of my stomach and waist but i dont have any weights. is it possible to do this without weights or could i just use something heavy tht isnt an actual weight? is there like a small exercise i could do long with my butt and leg exercises? thanks L.O!

• Cynthia July 26, 2013 at 10:46 pm #

hi i was wondering how i can get a tiny waist and wider sexy hips in one?
      please help

• LO July 29, 2013 at 10:00 am #

If you read my articles, you will know how to do so :-)

2. trish March 30, 2011 at 1:57 am #

I was having a bad day…but this post made me happy because this is EXACTLY what I am looking to do- get some extra hip.
    L.O, you know how you say to see big changes takes a while? Well, I wish I could show you how much I want and you can tell me whether that is a lot.I just want my shape from the front to look like an extra inch wider on each side on my upper thigh/ side of my butt. Is that a lot?

And what exercises are best for building my upper outer thigh?
    Ithink for hips,maybe working the gluteous medius is best because that is on the side of the butt and building that will give illusion of bigger hips.

also,from getting the shape which makes hipslook bigger, i dont want them to look boxy or muscly. I have a slight saddlebag shape right now (especially from behind) and i like it. i wont do hip adbuctions cos i dont want to be boxy.

thanks l.o, any advice would be lovely
    xo

• yesmeoh March 31, 2011 at 12:08 pm #

If you side lunges or side step ups, they are good to with helping to target outer upper thighs, and also narrow stands squats, or cable kick to the sides etc
      I prefer really deep leg exercises because this will give you a better workout for your gluteus and hips

At least let it be 6 month up to 1 year to see more changes in your hips and I think you have a achievable goal about how many inches you want to add
      But what I have always say, it will vary from person to person on how fast you will grow, genetics plays a big part here on how easy you can build and how fast
      plus how strict you are in your workout and food and sleep

But you CAN do it!:-)

hugs

• melizah October 20, 2011 at 10:17 am #

I been execising for about 8 months and have seen differences although not what i want yet becus i haven’t been too stricked with my exercises some days i would do them on the daily and stopped for a few days..
        but i do have that muscle marked so my legs look toned
        and when ever i restart with deep leg exercise my myscle marks faster and my butt and legs look bigger than when i fist began exercising

So if i were to start doing this exercises strickly
        how long would it take me to get like 1 inche wider
        on each side of my hips on my butt
        and like 2 inches on my butt.?

How does having a good sleep help.?

• yesmeoh October 20, 2011 at 7:48 pm #

Hi Melizah!

It is hard to say anything at all, we are all different and it has a lot to do with genes,nutrition,how hard you are working out,how strict you are,sleep and more
        Train hard and be patient.

Good sleep is necessary for your body to recover and grow

best regards

3. isabel March 31, 2011 at 7:01 am #

Very helpful!
    I’m interested in the same questions as Trish, she took the words out of my mouth!

• yesmeoh March 31, 2011 at 12:47 pm #

Thanks!

yes, you can see my reply to Trish:-)

Best regard

l.O

• anne October 23, 2013 at 11:25 am #

what is the best exercise to make my butt improve please reply me thanks.

4. isabel March 31, 2011 at 11:47 pm #

and will these exercises still give a natural shape to the hips/help keep the natural shape I already have?
    I’ll give an example! like this girl (front and back pics)

thanks L.O
    xo

• yesmeoh April 1, 2011 at 11:38 am #

If you do not lose too much weight you will still maintain your hips
      but you can create hips like that girl in the pics with exercises, that is what I have done,you only need more muscles for it to be noticeable

hugs:-)

5. yesmeoh April 4, 2011 at 4:13 pm #

Hi Gabby!

Thanks, yes I have seen that before but I can add it to my post if someone is interested:-)

Hugs

6. tammy April 9, 2011 at 1:29 pm #

wowwwwww ho r them hips so big what exer size did u do a how do u do it???

• yesmeoh April 10, 2011 at 3:40 pm #

that pic is of a girl I found on the Internet

you have all the info in this post,click on the link where a guy show exercises or search on google after the exercises I have set up

good luck!

• ejiro December 2, 2013 at 6:35 am #

Pls I want larger hips when can I get it?

• LO December 3, 2013 at 9:23 am #

If you start t train strict and hard, you will notice some changes after 8-12 weeks, but the real changes takes even longer to see

7. Shona May 26, 2011 at 10:00 am #

What are deep leg exercises?

• yesmeoh May 26, 2011 at 5:54 pm #

like deep squats,deep leg presses etc,the deeper the better

8. Gabriella June 22, 2011 at 3:22 am #

I would like to know how long it will take to get curvy hips by doing these exercises and the program i would need?

• yesmeoh June 22, 2011 at 8:40 am #

Hi Gabriella,

It depends on your genetic potential how fast you build muscles and also how much,how good you stick to your workout,if you increase your weights and reps and how you eat etc
      To get wider hips can take a bit longer than a bigger butt because those muscles are hard to develop big because those are small muscle groups,but if you also train your butt and legs
      you will get the illusion of even curvier hips,try to do the exercises I post as a link and see if that will help you with your goal.

best regards

9. lilly June 28, 2011 at 4:50 am #

how do i do lunges?

10. Neshia July 30, 2011 at 6:58 pm #

Hi i would gain weight an workout would dis still help?

• yesmeoh July 31, 2011 at 11:52 am #

Hi Neshia,

Yes, if you eat enough and then train hard you will see results
      you only need to be patient and train strict and hard

best regards

11. shay O. August 26, 2011 at 5:35 pm #

But how can I get smaller arms & shoulders to make my lower body appear bigger and my upper body to look smaller

• yesmeoh August 26, 2011 at 6:01 pm #

Depending if you have fat on your upper body you need to lose fat to make your upper body smaller
      read this blog,I have a lot of tips and advice if you search

best regards

12. Sarah September 28, 2011 at 6:22 am #

Hi thanks a lot for your thorough type of workouts! I’m so curious and buggin clueless :( do I steadily increase my dumbell weight size? I hear the more weight than the bigger + impact. What you think. Thanks hugs. :)

• yesmeoh September 30, 2011 at 8:24 am #

If you read the “free e-book” I have on this site, you will learn how to increase weights,or reps

Hugs

• Shania October 19, 2013 at 1:53 am #

hi ! I was just wondering , I already have a big bum and a little big of legs, but i would also like to slim my waist and mak my legs bigger. I’m doing a little bit of cardio with a healthy diet , with lots of leg/butt exercises . I was wondering , will the healthy diet make me lose weight off of my bum ?

• LO October 21, 2013 at 9:22 am #

Shania,

You will only lose fat if you eat less calories, or do a lot of activities that burn more calories than you consume,so you will likely lose a bit of butt fat if you are trying to lose belly fat because when you lose fat, your body lose fat all over,some areas more and some less

13. jodie October 4, 2011 at 12:08 am #

hi i was wondering what cable lunges are!

• jodie October 4, 2011 at 12:09 am #

I ment cable kicks

• yesmeoh October 4, 2011 at 12:00 pm #

Hello!

Cable kicks (or glute kick backs) is when you are in the gym and doing cable kick,when you pull your leg backwards and back again like this:

14. Enny October 7, 2011 at 1:36 am #

Inspiring! I hav a 42inch hips buh my waist is about 35 and I hav a big stomach, can u please suggest how I can acquire the hour glass shape and should I increase my hip size. Thanks :)

• yesmeoh October 7, 2011 at 10:44 am #

Hi Enny!

If you want smaller belly you have to do cardio and lose your waist(but also weight train to tone),when you have done it, you can focus on building more curves in your hips

best regards

15. mia October 14, 2011 at 7:21 am #

Hey 1 quesion I have a big butt would this make me loose wieght on it? Because I don’t want it to I’m just tryin to get my outer thigh bigger because it goes in more than out

• yesmeoh October 15, 2011 at 12:20 pm #

Hi Mia!

No you wont lose weight on this,as long as you eat the calorie you need to gain:-) so make sure you eat more healthy food!

best regards

16. pinky semele October 18, 2011 at 10:17 am #

i dont have curves at all and i rily want them. is there anything i can maybe use to hmake them grow like medication or sumthing

• yesmeoh October 18, 2011 at 4:26 pm #

No, no medication,and I don’t even want you to think stupid things like that.

Why don’t you accept your self who you are and your body type and then just train to feel better and gain more curves from that
      I know it can feel depressing if you don’t have curves,but trust me,you are worth more than curves!

Best regards

17. Bella October 20, 2011 at 3:38 am #

Hey thanks for the tips I have a top heavy figure. I have a short and wide torso and mainly gain weight on my belly and arms. My hips and butt on the other hand never get big I have nothing there. I really want to gain more hips and butt and my question is if I drink muscle milk and do these exercises will it help me gain muscle in my butt and hips faster? And if I do drink muscle drink will it affect my whole body or just the areas I’m working out?

• yesmeoh October 20, 2011 at 5:30 am #

Hi bella!

you are welcome:-)

You mean protein shake(muscle drink?) protein is necessary to help building your muscles,if you train of course.when you train a certain muscle and eat more protein then you will help that area become bigger and stronger
      from training and use protein shake so you will only notice muscle gain in the area you are working on get bigger(if it is from muscles only)

using more protein in your diet will give your muscles to grow better,but it is not a miracle drink,

best regards

18. ifunanya October 25, 2011 at 3:16 pm #

pls wat kind of cream will u advise i use.

• yesmeoh October 26, 2011 at 10:24 am #

I only advice to science what really works! creams and stuff like that will not give you a bigger butt or hips,it will only give a temporary swollen effect
      I advice you to work out because this is what my site is about!

best regards

L.o

19. Eva October 26, 2011 at 4:19 am #

Do we have to have like some fat, because im like really skinny but im afraid to gain weight because it’ll go everywhere, but i dont want it to go to my stomache.
    Also what are good foods to gain weight on that are not to junky?

• yesmeoh October 26, 2011 at 10:27 am #

HI Eva!

You don’t really need to have too much fat on your body to create more curves from gaining muscles,but you can’t gain too much curves if you don’t have a nice amount of fat on your body
      but you will def look more curvy if you gain more muscles on the right places!

Search in this blog for food, I have tips and advice if you just search;-)

20. Nichelle October 28, 2011 at 1:58 pm #

Hi, I have thick thighs and i small upper body. If I lose my thighs will I see curves?

• yesmeoh October 28, 2011 at 8:10 pm #

Hi Nichelle!

Hmm, what do you mean with “will I see more curves if I loose my thighs”
      If you have thick thighs, you will look curvy,but if you lose a a bit of thighs,your hips might look a bit wider,it depends on how your body looks

And your butt will get bigger too

Best regards

21. Nichelle October 28, 2011 at 2:04 pm #

oh and will my butt get a little bigger?

22. Nichelle November 4, 2011 at 3:17 am #

Do you know any workouts that will make my thighs a lil bit smaller?

• Nichelle November 4, 2011 at 3:19 am #

and oh, how long will it take?

• yesmeoh November 4, 2011 at 7:28 pm #

Hi!

The only thing you can do to get smaller thighs is to lose weight,but you can get a nice shape of your legs if you train them with weights and lose weight too
      do the same exercises you do for butt workout (squats,lunges etc)

if you train hard and strict and do not skip a workout,the after 4-6 weeks you will see a small different

best regards

l.O

23. rudd November 12, 2011 at 10:08 am #

hi lo
    i just wanted to know what maximum number of butt workouts i can do in a single work out session is it ok to do 4 or 5 different workouts or will that be too much? thank you.

24. rudd November 12, 2011 at 12:59 pm #

hi there
    can i do 4 or 5 different exercises in a single work out session or will that be too much?
    thanks

• yesmeoh November 12, 2011 at 1:42 pm #

HI!

I would say 3-max 4, too many exercises are just a waste of time

25. Rudd November 14, 2011 at 9:43 am #

hi l.o,

Thank you so much for your regular answers,
    what does it mean by changing workouts. Does it mean changing for example, from three exercises like squats, chair steps and hip abductors to lunges, dead lifts and donkey kicks. if so how many times should i change my workouts? how long should i keep doing excercises before i change to other workouts? thanks

26. anahi November 18, 2011 at 6:23 pm #

hi L.O
    I find your site extremely inspiring.I’m also a very thin girl with very little curves n my question is what type/kind of protein powder are best for women and will help best gain mass and weight on my lower body??n..how much should I take daily n for how long?

• yesmeoh November 18, 2011 at 6:52 pm #

Hi Anahi!

Thanks:-) I am glad that you find my site inspiring!

For skinny/slim women, they should add more carbohydrates and fats in their diet to get more curves,protein powder is great after a workout to rebuild damage muscles and help them grow
      whey protein is the best source to use, you will get protein from your food in your other meals,but you can add some extra protein for snacks if you like
      but like I said, carbs and fats is what you should aim for mostly in your meals

if you use whey protein after your workouts it is enough with 20-40 gram whey protein, this must be done after every workout you do

good luck!

27. Rudd November 21, 2011 at 4:25 pm #

hi lo,

Thanks to you. i’ve been exercising strictly for a while now. I do three sets of three different excercises in a single session, I’ve noticed that when i do 1 set of squat, one set of chair step and one set of dead lift and repeat this three times, i feel it more in my thighs and butt than when i do three sets of squats, three sets of chair step, and three sets of dead lifts. why is it, or am i just imagining it?
    thanks

• yesmeoh November 22, 2011 at 7:50 am #

Hi Rudd!

if that feels better for you,then I suggest that you stick to it, I think it has to do with that you are target your thighs and butt muscles from different angles if you do 1 set each after each other(so this will give you a greater pump right away)
      rather than 3 sets of squats first,and then step ups and so on

and we are all different so,if this feels better for you,that you think you get better muscle contact from what you are doing,then absolutely stick to it!
      we have to find out what feels best for us,and what exercise you get the most muscle contact with

so, keep training:-)

both methods are the same if you see it from the set view.

• rudd November 22, 2011 at 3:53 pm #

thanks you are a great help

• yesmeoh November 23, 2011 at 10:18 am #

You are welcome:-)

28. rudd November 23, 2011 at 8:55 am #

thanks! u r a great help

29. Irene November 23, 2011 at 12:44 pm #

Hi, thanks for the info.It’s really helpful.I have bigger upper arms and smaller hips.Is there any workout that can reduce my upper arms and increase my hips? I mean workout for sexy curves.Thanks

• yesmeoh November 26, 2011 at 10:01 am #

Hello Irene!

The only thing you can do is to lose fat all over to make your upper body smaller and then build your lower body bigger by using heavy weights to gain muscles

good luck!

P.S
      you can check those tips and advice for skinny/straight girls

30. Irene November 23, 2011 at 1:13 pm #

Hi,thanks to you.I’m 30 and i have a straight body shape which i’m not too satisfied with.What can i do to have sexy body curve?

31. kathy November 24, 2011 at 5:56 am #

Hi(: so ive been working on lunges and squats for the past few days and I am sore on my thighs and the muscles in my butt. I really hope my butt mucles are becoming larger. I’m really slender in whole just want my butt a little bigger tho. Can u plz tell me how long it will take to actually see at least 2-3 inches if I’m doing these exercises every other day? I fit into a size 4 but just want a rounder, fuller butt bc i always wanted 1

• yesmeoh November 26, 2011 at 10:37 am #

Hi Kathy!

If you want 2-3 inches lean muscles,that will take a long time,
      You can reach to that point faster if you eat more food,but then you will get it from muscles,fat,water and glycogen etc
      But it is hard to say anything at all about how fast you will see results

32. chi chi November 30, 2011 at 5:11 pm #

hi, i have gained some weight (20 pounds) im now 145 at 5’7. i would say my weight distributed quite evenly. my thighs got thicker but my tummy gets more of the weight. so, i decided that i want to lose the belly weight. but ive been reading a lot of the comments and ur responses n u tell some people to lose weight and then start muscle training. if i want to start gaining muscle on my lower body, but at the same time get a smaller waist , how would i go about doing this? thanks

• yesmeoh December 2, 2011 at 12:36 pm #

Hi Chi chi!

What I tell people is that you should train with weights if you want to lose weight(fat) that has to do with muscles burns more calories 24h
      and you will also shape your body while losing weight.

To gain a lot of muscles you need to eat more food,so therefore it is best to lose all the fat you want with a clean diet and do cardio plus weight training to gain more muscles
      (as much muscles you can gain from eating less calories) after you have achieved your desired weight,you can start eating more food and ONLY concentrate on muscle growth
      to gain even more muscles

Good luck!

• chi chi January 1, 2012 at 2:31 am #

Thank you so much for responding! i hope u had a wonderful christmas. n i hope u have an even better new year.

ok so i read ur reply and i have a few more questions. I started running but i havent been doing as much weight training as i would like.

but i will start full force next year.

i plan to run on the tredmill for cardio and do weights too. Could you please tell me great workouts for my tummy. it needs a lot of work! but apart from my tummy, other parts of my body are firm. So please tell me some workouts for my tummy. Thank u

N could u please give me a workout routine? with how many sets and reps i should do?

Thanks a lot.

• yesmeoh January 1, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

you are welcome Chi chi:-)!

And thank you!! I hope you had a wonderful X-mas and New year as well

I do not help for free with personal workout plans,I have services for that, the free stuff is already in my blog, so you have to check out my “free workout plans” aand you will find exercises for abs as well
        and also my free exercise videos, look for “L.O ab workout” and try it out:-)

best regards

l.O

33. amina December 21, 2011 at 10:54 pm #

hello.
    i have really fast metabolism and its extremely hard for me to gain any weight. im pretty short and have a petitie body but i would like my hips to get a little bigger and my thighs a little thicker. whats the best way for me to reach my goal?

• yesmeoh December 22, 2011 at 10:21 am #

HI Amina!

If you have a fast metabolism, you need to be super strict with your diet,you can not skip a meal,every where you go you must have food with you so you can eat more often (every other hour)
      small meals but 6-10 meals per day,it is tough in the beginning but your stomach will get use to it

And also, you should aim for heavier weights and do less reps,train hard and strict,so focus on your lower body,and look at my free lower body exercises

Good luck!

34. NeneKinns January 4, 2012 at 3:03 pm #

Okay, so I have a question.. I’m 17 years old and I have an apple shaped body I’m probably 5’9 and weigh 263. I really would like to get wider hips and slim my stomach down like can I get a curvy shape and I’m not able to go to gyms and run because my knee keep getting dislocated so what are some light exercise and simple diets that I should consider? :)

• yesmeoh January 5, 2012 at 3:30 pm #

Hi neneKinns!

There are a lot of tips and advice in my blog, so if you search you will find it, I have sections with diet tips etc and also exercises

Best regards

35. Nammi February 20, 2012 at 11:07 am #

I:m 19yrs and I’m skinny. But i have a bit of curve around my hips cuz of that i have a small waist. I’m working out for a big butt and hips. My problem is that i dont have that much fat on my body. So its hard to get muscle. :( Please help me out to gain some weight , i’m not worried to gain fat as long as i workout everyday. I do eat everytime but never gained weight over 110lbs. My butt size is around 35inches and i want to reach upto 40 inch. Its just a fat that i don’t gain easily on my body. Would you please recommend me something that i can get fat on my body?

36. ELIZABETH February 29, 2012 at 11:19 pm #

HELLO THIS WILL BE THE FRIST TIME ILL BE WORKING OUT…I AM 150 POUNDS 26 YEARS OLD, I HAVE WIDE HIPS I WANT TO LOSE MY BELLY AND I WANT MY BUTT TO GROW…MY HUSBAND SAYS THAT I HAVE A BIG BUTT MAYBE I DO BUT THE SIDE OF MY BUTT GOES IN…I WOULD LOVE FOR IT TO GROW ON THE SIDE’S THEN I CAN SAY I HAVE A BIG BUTT… IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR THE SIDE OF MY BUTT TO GROW? I LIVE IN FLORIDA NOW AND I WANT TO LOOK SEXY AT THE BEACH..:)

• yesmeoh March 1, 2012 at 10:07 am #

Hi Elisabeth!

Unfortunately,you can’t fill out the dents on the sides,but if you have saddle bags etc that will create the dents,you can lose a bit of weights and also train with weights and you will look better and more “rounder”

Love/

37. Joe March 1, 2012 at 12:41 am #

Thank you for posting such a great article. Do you believe your adviceand insight would produce the same results in a man. Thank you!

• yesmeoh March 1, 2012 at 9:59 am #

Hi Joe!

You are welcome:-)

I have got a few email from men who are asking me the same thing,so perhaps I will write something to post in the future for men to read too
      But yes, If a man train correct to sculp his body,then it will work fine for them as well

Love/L.O

38. Sky March 1, 2012 at 2:59 am #

Hi, your advises are great but I will like to know how to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Doing exercise works or drinking green tea? Help!!

• yesmeoh March 1, 2012 at 9:55 am #

Hi Sky!

It is hard to get rid of stretchmarks because you can’t,but you can do something to help heal them faster or prevent more stretch marks:

39. lou March 2, 2012 at 2:34 pm #

Hi, your advise is very good, but one thing im stuck, all i want is for my butt to get bigger then what it is, its kinda big but i want too keep going, i train 3 times a week, Mon-Weds-Fri, i do 3 sets of 8,8,10 on each excercise, on a monday i do leg extension with alot of weight not too sure what there plates go up in, squats 40kg, donkey kicks 12kg, and leg press 100kg, the leg press is what i can do real heavy but i no i need to focus on the not so good which is my squats, weds i do deadlift 20kg, lying ham curls and again im not sure on the plates, and leg press but from a different angle using 100kg, friday i do the same workout as monday, and every 3 weeks i put up weight by 2 and a halfkg, i eat well every 3 hours 9-12-3-6-9- chicken and rice/pasta. i have CNP protein shake when i wake up and before bed and striaght after training sessions. i drink 2liters of waters. ive been training for just a little over a year, im quite strong on my legs.. i just want my glutes to grow more! i dont no wether i should keep at what im doing jus carry on adding weight and add weight or just change down to training 2 times a week (legs-glutes) ino my legs r gorwing but my main focuse is for my glutes to grow, and also i get plenty of sleep….. also i dont want to do lunges as plenty of people have said it makes your glutes appear flatter

40. D'a March 6, 2012 at 9:04 pm #

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for! I’m on the skinny side, and I have really bad indented hips. Everyone told me to eat more, but genetically, the people in my family can’t gain weight until their forties. I’m like a skeleton even though I eat five large meals a day. I couldn’t gain muscle either. But recently, I started drinking protein shakes and doing these exercises, and my hips aren’t nearly as indented. So thank you so much!

• yesmeoh March 7, 2012 at 11:43 am #

You are welcome!

keep on training and you will get wider hips!

41. Jamie March 28, 2012 at 1:46 am #

Hi, I work out but it is not consistent. I also go to yoga maybe once every other week. Will yoga interfere with gaining a bigger butt? Also will drinking the high protein boost shakes help me any? Does the type of squats matter? I usually do the squats with a machine at the gym that involves me sitting and pushing myself up. There are weights at the bottom of the machine but i do not use the ones with the bar that people use on their shoulders. Which one is better?

• yesmeoh March 28, 2012 at 1:20 pm #

Hi!

Free weights are the best for muscle building, machines can’t compare to free weights

Love

42. Court April 6, 2012 at 8:55 am #

HI, I just started working out I’m 5’5 227lb. I am a little top heavy meaning i have broad shoulders and a thick mid section. I wanted to know if it was a good idea to layer up my upper body with clothes as i do cardio; do the heavy weight plan you have for hips, thighs, and butt; and drink a protein shake to achieve the look I am going for. will the protein shake make me gain weight?

• yesmeoh April 6, 2012 at 12:06 pm #

Hi Court!

You have to read my article about protein and gaining weight in the section for overweight women(body types)

Love

l.O

43. Hemmat April 8, 2012 at 3:41 pm #

hi
    i am a man from Iran :) I hope u would read my post too and reply.
    My wife is 28 and she is about 57 kilos she is banana shaped…..slim and about 158 cm tall
    she doesn’t have hips and her butt is too small u know she is a little bowlegged too -a gap about 3-4 cm between her knees……..she has some pains when she does lower body exercises :( :( it makes me sooooooooooooo sad and depressed —–how can she get some curves ———-YOU WILL MAKE MY DAY IF U REPLY

YOUR TRULY . Hemmat

• yesmeoh April 9, 2012 at 5:28 pm #

Hi Hemmat!

It sounds like that your girlfriend does not train with the right technique and form,or perhaps don’t warm up correct

1, Make sure that she do 5-10 min warm up before working out
      2, make sure that her knee/knees does not come over her toes
      3, Make sure to not use too heavy weights

Otherwise she should see a doctor to determine what the problem is with her legs

Love

• Hemmat April 9, 2012 at 6:22 pm #

i dont know how to thank u it means what you did (replying i mean) made me sooooooooooo happy ok ill check it out thank thank you thank you

• yesmeoh April 9, 2012 at 6:25 pm #

It is okay;)

say hello to your girlfriend and wish her good luck from me!

Love

L.o

• Hemmat April 9, 2012 at 6:56 pm #

sorry sorry one more thing if it s ok let me ask—–is a gap about 3cm considered a problem if a person wants to work out?????

• yesmeoh April 11, 2012 at 9:26 am #

Bowlegged people will have trouble with some lower body exercises and can cause pain,so my suggestion is to strength the muscles around the knees,and also avoid those exercises that cause most pain

• Hemmat April 11, 2012 at 6:26 pm #

as i promised i wont ask and bother anymore —-i got answered very well by you—and believe it or not i got so much more hopeful (u made me hopeful) the chance of being in a better shape is pretty slim for her though——THANK U THANK U THANK U

• yesmeoh April 12, 2012 at 10:27 am #

Hemmat,

3 cm is not super much,so she could still working out,but like I said, try to avoid those exercises that put on too much strain on her knees

good luck!

• Hemmat April 12, 2012 at 6:36 pm #

the only phearse that comes to my mind is “” THAK YOU 1000000000000000 “‘ ….
        I really hope so…………

44. Antonia April 15, 2012 at 6:03 pm #

I want to lose weight, should i lose the weight first and then do weights? or should i mix both? Also i want a more perky, firmer, bigger butt as mine is like jelly atm, what exercises do you reccomend? and how do i lose weight on my arms and get rid of cellulite on my legs and butt?

• yesmeoh April 17, 2012 at 10:04 am #

Hi Antonia!

I would go for weight training plus cardio and a healthy diet,then you will lose weight and build some muscles at the same time
      after your weight loss, you can focus on muscle building only to gain even more curves.

Go to my section ” Free workout plans” and use some of the plans there

Good luck:-)

p.s cellulites will minimize when you lose weight and firm it up with weight training

45. Keira April 16, 2012 at 6:10 am #

Thanks for taking the time to help us, my hips are very small as well and my medeus it is as if there is two dents in the side, I’ve got a long way to go but this is a great place for me to start and I enjoyed browsing your website. Thanks !

• yesmeoh April 17, 2012 at 10:05 am #

You are welcome Keira:-)

keep it up and good luck:-)

xoxo

46. Aviane April 17, 2012 at 3:13 am #

Hi! I’m Aviane. I love this article, I stumbled apon it during an insecurity improvement action. I’m naturally very thin, I exercise regularly to tone my tummy and tighten my rear with beautiful resultsand have found that having a bit of abs, has really improved the appearance of curves. I am however interested in adding some muscle to the hip area, but not adding to my already enormous behind. For appearance reasons and in hopes that it will help me fit into more clothes. Gaining weight is no option because it always just go to my breasts (not as awesome as one would think) or my legs. What are some more hip specific exercises I could try?

• yesmeoh April 17, 2012 at 2:20 pm #

Hi Aviane!

You could try hip abduction exercises.

Love

47. laseria April 24, 2012 at 4:07 am #

well i just have one question how long should i do my workout, i just want my hips a lil wider and butt a lil bigger what are some foods i should eat to help out with that. righ now my weight is 125 and height 5’6.

48. Treasure April 28, 2012 at 11:23 am #

what are the things i can eat to make my waist thinner and increase my butt what about the sport i can make

49. Stacy May 5, 2012 at 2:26 am #

I have a question!!! i want to achieve this look of having bigger hips and thighs and a smaller tummy…should i do with wieghtloss pills while adding the fat i need and doing all leg and butt workouts??

50. Elise May 12, 2012 at 4:29 am #

My measurements now are 36.5 27 37 and I’m 5’0 how can I get my waist measurement to 24 without losing my butt and get sexier legs

51. sierra June 9, 2012 at 7:36 am #

can you show how to get wide hips/big butt like exercise

• yesmeoh June 9, 2012 at 10:06 am #

The names of the exercises who help with wider hips is written, you can also google them or watch youtube clips to see what exercise they are

xoxo

52. Giant lady June 21, 2012 at 12:02 pm #

Plz um a giant lady nd does’nt hv hips,nd wondr why me among other ladies out thre,i need thm nd want 2 knw wat i hv 2 do nor eat n ordr 2 hav hips lyk othr woman.plz i need an advis

53. Cupcake June 21, 2012 at 11:00 pm #

how to do the deep leg exercise?

54. kelly June 27, 2012 at 11:06 pm #

hello every one im 25 married female my weight is 54 but my hip size is very small 32 please help me what i will do

55. Olla June 28, 2012 at 4:38 pm #

Hi, my hips are 41in, waist 32in and bust 38in, i’m 5’9, do u think i still need exercises, thanks

• yesmeoh July 1, 2012 at 10:02 am #

Hi Olla,

It is all up to you what you want. if you want more,then train to gain more

xoxo

56. Diana July 2, 2012 at 7:06 am #

Hey, im 16, 5ft nd weight 97 pounds, as you can imagine, I’m a tiny girl, I’m good with my upper body but I really want more volume on my lower body, I have a really fast metabolism so I can’t gain much weight. I want to exercise to improve my lower body but alot of people say “it will all catch up to me” nd eventually make my lower hips bigger. Is this true? Should I workout at this age or just wait?

• yesmeoh July 5, 2012 at 9:39 am #

Hi Diana!

Some women don’t get wide hips(like myself) even if you are adult, it is all about genes and your body type, but with exercise you can sculpt your body to a more feminine physique
      if you train thighs,hips(muscles on your hips) and also your butt. It takes time,but you are young so it s important that you learn how to do the exercises properly first

and also eat more food

xoxo

57. Diana July 2, 2012 at 7:08 am #

*Lower body

58. mahitab assran July 10, 2012 at 2:22 am #

this is a really amazing blog .. except i have one question, how are deep leg excercises done?

59. bridgette July 13, 2012 at 2:15 pm #

Hi I love your website I also want to get bigger but and hips I’m petite but u said a lot of cardio decreases hips but I have a small loose pouch on my belly from prgeancy I was told lot of cardio to get rid of loose skin n healthy food .. what should i do

60. Becky August 2, 2012 at 4:52 pm #

L.O please tell me you have had some plastic surgery on your butt, because I am totally discouraged if you haven’t.

• Katie August 8, 2012 at 10:08 pm #

LOL why? You’re discouraged by the fact that it’s possible to naturally obtain a lovely butt like Lo’s?

61. Maria August 14, 2012 at 3:42 am #

Question, I still have to lose weight, about 20lbs, mainly from my back and midsection. Should I focus on losing weight and then start working on widening my hips and butt? Or should I work on it all together?

• yesmeoh August 16, 2012 at 10:01 am #

Hi Maria,

You could weight train and lose fat at the same time, but you will not get so much progress on your hips.
      Or lose all the weight and than weight train to sculpt and build your hips.

muscles will gives you a higher metabolism, that is why it is a good thing if you want to lose weight faster, to weight train and lose fat
      but you will look more toned and not bigger.but you will look better

so the choice is yours:-)

62. Chizzy August 15, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

Hey,
    I kinda do have a problem. i have no idea what my body shape is. But i am thinking apple, as i have a broad shoulder, small hips, chest and a but of a tummy. But also i have mascular arms and i’ve never been to the gym :/ do you have any ideas on how to loose such? also my hips are very thick but small, how long do you think it’ll take for me to have a wider hip!
    Thanks xx

63. Buy African Mango Plus August 17, 2012 at 10:11 pm #

Having read this I believed it was really informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time
    both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still
    worthwhile!

64. jordan Elaine September 11, 2012 at 2:32 am #

Ok so I’m 13 and weigh about 115 pounds. I need hips because everybody at my school has them and some are even younger then me. I heard if u eat lots of food it will make it hips and breasts grow… I just need some ideas??

65. Learsy September 20, 2012 at 2:26 am #

So I Know It’s Bad To Start Off doing Too Much Excersie. How Many Squats , Deep Leg Excersies Should I Start Off With ?

66. strength training workouts for women September 20, 2012 at 10:34 am #

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
    you happen to be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your
    blog and will eventually come back from now on. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice morning!

67. mj September 27, 2012 at 8:39 pm #

hey L.O, umm if you don’t mind.. i’d like to know how many inches you gained to your hips.

68. Carla October 18, 2012 at 5:36 pm #

very good info! One question though, once you bulk up in the thigh/butt area, will these areas completely decrease in size (even smaller than they were before working out) if you stop working out?!

69. Kelvin October 25, 2012 at 10:51 pm #

Can Eating vegetabes and fruits contrubtes on increment on hips?

70. Zareth October 28, 2012 at 2:14 am #

How can I lose my Stomach &gain weight from my thighs cause when I eat a lot it goes only on my stomach :/

71. Zareth October 28, 2012 at 2:16 am #

How can I losr my stomach &gain weight from my thighs cause when I eat a lot I would only get fat from my stomach!!

72. jojo November 13, 2012 at 11:58 pm #

Hi L.O

If I do all kinds of butt and leg workouts, every single day, will I see improvements?

• yesmeoh November 14, 2012 at 3:49 pm #

Hi Jojo,

Why would you train every single day the same muscle group?

When you train, you are breaking down your muscle fibers,it is when you rest(a day off) you will repair and grow your muscle fibers so they become stronger and bigger
      if you train every day, imagine how much you will break down your body

soo no,it is not a good idea

73. sophia November 30, 2012 at 5:07 am #

Hey lo I was wondering is there anything I specific I should look
    For as a beginner buying weight bar and some weights
    o

74. JY November 30, 2012 at 3:51 pm #

Thank you for your info :).
    let me ask you something..
    I have long upper body , short legs and small hips.
    thighs are chubby so they look wider than my hips..
    Can I make my body more balanced with this info? I mean, can my legs look longer and upper body look shorter?
    or bring out more of the body now?

• yesmeoh December 1, 2012 at 10:45 am #

You are welcome,

It is hard to make that, but one thing I have notice is when my hips get a bit wider from weight training, my legs looks better(a tiny bit longer) because you are fooling the eye from where your hip start.

another thing can be to slim down your legs and make waist smaller

75. Ruby December 16, 2012 at 1:16 am #

hi im 5’7 about 155 im 20 years old,,,,i drink ensure and protein shakes, i run the track and run up and downstairs, will that be enough for me to get bigger butt hips and thighs.

76. anna December 26, 2012 at 9:03 pm #

Thanks for ur wonderful blog, its so so explanatory & detailed.
    Pls have a little question, I don’t access to any gym or weights. Can I use very heavy objects in place of weights. & increase their sizes as would if I were using weights. Or is there any exercise I can do that does not involve weights at all. I really want 2 grow my butt. Thank u 1 more time.

• yesmeoh December 27, 2012 at 3:51 pm #

You are welcome:-)

Yes, you can use other equipment to give more resistance,but in the end you will probably need to buy weights or hit the gym;-)

xoxo

77. Sarah December 31, 2012 at 7:56 am #

I want my butt bigg. And hips too :(
    Just doing those workouts will get me them?

• yesmeoh December 31, 2012 at 12:39 pm #

Just train,be strict,be patient, love working out and change your routine now and then and challenge your muscles in all workout plus eat right(more than you burn) then you will get a bigger butt and wider hips:-)

78. Han January 5, 2013 at 5:47 am #

Hi L.O.! Have you heard of the vacuum pose that is supposed to cinch in the waist, giving an even better hourglass curve along with hip exercises? Do you think it works? Also what about yoga to help open the hips? Thanks!

• yesmeoh January 5, 2013 at 12:24 pm #

HI Han,

I have written about stomach vaccum in this blog, I think you will find it is you type it in the search function:-)

79. Ka'uhane January 6, 2013 at 3:27 am #

Hi my name is ka’u,
    I’m a young girl and I was wondering how long do u think this process in working out get me this body. Do u have to have a flat belly in order to have thicker hips?

• yesmeoh January 6, 2013 at 11:22 am #

Hello,

You could read a lot in the beginners corner:

80. Aimee January 9, 2013 at 7:51 pm #

Hi I’m only starting to do exercises now but I want wider hips, bigger bum and bigger legs, what exercises are best to get then results and how often a week should I exercise and for how long? I’m going away in may and would love a curvey body when I’m wearing my bikini, do u think I’d have results by then?

81. sabrina January 11, 2013 at 4:52 am #

I have a rather small waist and a round jelly like full butt. I would like my hips to get a lot wider and my butt cheeks larger too, what do I do?

82. hipdips January 12, 2013 at 3:56 pm #

Hi Lo,
    I have wide hips, and a tiny waste. However alot of it is fat, im 5ft2″ and weigh 65kg. Although im in no way overweight, and my figure does generally look slim all my weight is in the lower half, but i also hold alot of muscle in my legs.

My question is, although i love the shape of my body i cant help but notice (hipdips) which are dips between my hips and the tops of my thighs (if you google hip dips you will see an exact example of this). To me its unattractive and makes me feel like i dont actually have curvs and that i just have love handles. I dis like them very much, do you have any soloutions to this, advice or anything? Id be happy to email pictures if required. Thanks.
    C.

83. liz January 29, 2013 at 4:45 am #

awesome!!!!!!!! :)

84. Shelby February 11, 2013 at 11:33 pm #

Okay, Hey L.O. I’m seventeen, and A senior in high school. I am really skinny, I’m about 5’10 and weigh 132, but I’d like to know what excersises to do that will help me get a curvy body. I’d love to have a nice ass. I’m already in Advanced weights classes, I run track, and I’m on the dance team, PLEASE help me get a juicy booty(; I feel so scrawny and ashamed when I wear all my Yoga pants from pink, I want to look sexy, please help me!

85. Naomi February 21, 2013 at 1:50 pm #

I want to know what type of exercise should I take to gain hips, though our body differ.Not only that but my tommy is also big. Please assist if there is any pills to take for the tommy too.

86. toya February 22, 2013 at 6:58 am #

What if I have vertigo and I can’t be in over a lot what kind of exercises can I do to make my butt bigger. I also want a wide my hips. and is it true that anal sex makes your hip spread.

87. paula February 25, 2013 at 5:54 pm #

Can I take protein power to speed up the process with getting a bigger butt? Oh and my arms are kinda big (fat) is there anyway to bring them down and what exercise can shrink my upper body so that I can have a look of a wider hip

88. Grace March 10, 2013 at 9:07 am #

Hi thanks for everything you are doing. i have small legs no bums and hips. i want to get buts, hips. what diet do you recommend me cuz am very small

• yesmeoh March 10, 2013 at 12:02 pm #

Hi Grace

Look at the page “food/nutrition” for tips

89. franka March 11, 2013 at 7:42 am #

Hi,
    Id b veri glad if u show me wat d various hip up exercises entails…..
    Cos i dnt seem to get it…de terminologies re veri technical…

thanks….pls help dear

• yesmeoh March 11, 2013 at 11:02 am #

hi,

Search the exercises names on youtube and you will see how to perform them

regards

Lo

90. franka March 11, 2013 at 10:09 am #

Hi…ill b veri glad if yu reply me…

91. Althe Gem March 11, 2013 at 3:11 pm #

hi my husband wants mu upper body to be wide, i guess i got my exercise right, shoulder exercise. My problem is the lower portion of my triceps and biceps gets bigger too.

• yesmeoh March 12, 2013 at 8:47 pm #

Hello,

Hmm, what do you want for yourself is the biggest question;-)

train for yourself and always:-)

92. Althe Gem March 21, 2013 at 12:45 pm #

i only want my shoulder to grow big. But it goes along with my arms. TY

93. Althe Gem March 21, 2013 at 12:57 pm #

coz my arms are already big and gets bigger. Big problem!

94. alissa April 1, 2013 at 10:23 pm #

hello(: i have big thighs and a big booty but the upper part of my body is very petite and skinny my hips are soooooo bony and i absolutely hate them! How can i get my hips wider and plumper, I’ve tried everything they are the reason i hate wearing a bathing suit):

• yesmeoh April 2, 2013 at 3:22 pm #

Hi Alissa,

If you have bony hips, then you need to eat more to add some fat too cover them up, and also along with weight training to gain some muscles around your hips to get a more round and nice look

95. Aaliyah April 6, 2013 at 1:56 am #

Hi!
    I was wondering what specific exercises I should do to make my hips wider. I have plenty of fat on the back of my butt, but not enough in the side so it makes it look like I have no curvy/round hips – like I have flat hips :(

Also by deep leg exercises, does deep here mean low?

96. Chanel April 18, 2013 at 8:46 pm #

Would you recommend doing a seated hip abduction with the machine using heavy weights (60-80lbs) or is the standing hip abduction enough? From using the machine I have noticed that the muscle has gotten a bit stronger but I’m afraid that working it so regularly will give my a boxy shape to my hips and glutes.

• yesmeoh April 19, 2013 at 3:32 pm #

Either way will work fine, whenever you think your butt looks more boxy, then you can cut down on the exercise

97. rudd May 8, 2013 at 8:20 am #

Hi Lo i was wandering you and most professionals say have more protein exercise cardio and strength training avoid bad carbs and bad fats to gain glute muscles or muscles in general. what i want to know is the portion sizes and the proportion (in grams) of cards and protein for breakfast, dinner and lunch for a person who is in the process of gaining more butt muscles. thanks

98. Sheila Green May 20, 2013 at 8:26 pm #

This is what I use to look like when I was 20. I’m age 56 just wonderin if I could look like this again. Is it to late?

99. brooke May 22, 2013 at 11:18 pm #

Hello, I am built just like the girl u have in the pic but my hips are a little bigger than hers and I love it! Thx to ur website I knw how to get a bigger butt so I dnt need help with that. Can u picture the girl u have in the pic abt 6mo pregnant?!?! Well that’s me only I’M NOT PREGNANT…lol! Ppl always tell me I wld hve the “perfect” body if I didn’t have a stomach. It’s not flabby its just perfectly round and I do look pregnant. I knw cardio will help but I dnt want to lose my curves. Wut do u suggest I do? Also, is there anything out there that taste better than the muscle milk protein drink? I can’t stomach any of them. Thx for ur time!

100. Tiaja July 1, 2013 at 5:11 pm #

I’m 5’2″ & weigh 93 lbs will this workout be good for me .

101. saadia July 4, 2013 at 12:36 pm #

hii..am a thin and skinny girl..and want 2 gain weight N height in a month..is it possible? :/

102. green gem July 8, 2013 at 10:08 am #

I have started the hip training. my bust is 34, my waist 34 and my hips 37. I weigh 52.8. my stomach is a little big though. my problem is eating too much makes my stomach gain, even if a drink water. also I feel pains in my thighs only when I do the hip exercise. is it normal. I was hoping I would feel it in my hips and butt rather.

103. swiss July 27, 2013 at 5:46 am #

Hi lo, please help me because when i work out, im getting thin and my butt and boobs is getting smaller as well, what should i do? i want to exercise just to burn my fats of my tummy not my hip. Thanks

• LO July 29, 2013 at 9:59 am #

Hi Swiss,

If your boobs and butt gets smaller it is a great indication that you are losing fat, which means you are eating to little, if you want to exercise and save your fat,then you need to eat more calories.

You can’t lose fat in one area only, because our bodies burn fat from all places at one time, some places more and some places less, but always burn fat all over

104. abigail August 18, 2013 at 10:46 am #

hey lo ,

so how long would you say it would take a petite woman to increase their hip width using these exercises and eating properly?

• LO August 19, 2013 at 7:32 am #

Hi abigail,

It is impossible to say because I don’t know how hard you train etc, combine a + calorie intake and train strict and do not skip a workout, then you will feel a change in about 6-8 weeks, and after a few months of hard training and + calories, you will start to see a change

Good luck:-)

105. Jessica August 23, 2013 at 11:24 pm #

How do I lose bell fat without losing weight. I have a bulky upper body so I need to trim up tol and gain weight on bottom. . WHERE SHOULD I START. UPPER OR LOWER. im 5’6 size 7 .. I have no shape .. I do have titties lol

• LO August 25, 2013 at 12:18 pm #

Jessica, you can’t

You need to lose fat,and your body will burn fat all over

106. Josalyn September 4, 2013 at 11:24 pm #

about how long will this take? how consistent will I need to perform these exercises?

107. Kelly October 15, 2013 at 10:18 pm #

My question is should I work on losing weight first before starting exercises to get a bigger butt. Because I am over weight and im trying to lose weight an get a shape.

• LO October 16, 2013 at 1:08 pm #

Kelly,
      If you have a lot of fat now, then it would be a good idea to go on a diet and do cardio to lose as much as possible, you can combine weight training with cardio as well of course

108. ThatChickPinky November 15, 2013 at 1:46 pm #

Arent hip abductors to reduce your hip size?

• LO November 15, 2013 at 4:33 pm #

All training with resistance will increase muscle size.

• ThatChickPinky November 18, 2013 at 3:00 am #

Thanks :)

109. Nicki D November 21, 2013 at 1:15 pm #

Hi, I have three kids and with each pregnancy has had a different effect on my body..but I completely lost my butt witg my first then it got worse from there. Its completly flat. Growing up it was a nice size not a bubble but but niceand rround none the less..my questions is can I get my butt back? And what exercises are for hips to widen them and do they actually work!?. Thanks

110. hannah frimpong December 17, 2013 at 1:45 pm #

i have a small curve and i want to get a bigger hips and curves so please help me to get

• LO December 17, 2013 at 4:25 pm #

Hannah,

Read this article as a start,then you can check out booty articles

111. Tanya December 24, 2013 at 3:51 am #

How do you get to that certain amount of fat u need to get curves?

112. sambhavi dhakal January 5, 2014 at 5:00 am #

my hip is pointed not round and my waist is small so should i do surgery or i can get beautiful round and wider hips by other ways

113. Sky February 5, 2014 at 11:10 pm #

So what do I do if my butt is flat on the sides! Seriously I have been following all of your weight gain and workout information and all I get is a bloated stomached and a hard ass! At least my ass use to be soft and actually looked bigger when it was soft.And my stomach hurts all the time from this food.I have been eating 2500 calories since December and finally gained 10 pounds and guess what.My 34-22-34 measurements turned into 35-26-35.I was told this was my stomach just being to full.But whatever it is I’m pissed I lost my hourglass figures and am turning into a big waist and flat ass!From the information on this site.What am I doing wrong! I just wanted to build muscle in my butt.Now I would like to know how to fix this problem.How do I get my real body back because I’d much rather have that.

• LO February 6, 2014 at 8:00 am #

Hi Sky,

I don’t know anything about you, I don’t know what sort of tips and advice you have tried on my site,I don’t know how you spend your life,I don’t know how hard you are really working out, I don’t know if you really weight your calories and then count them and be really strict,I don’t know for how long you have been working out and so on.

Gaining that much around your belly sound to me that you have an allergic reaction to some foods, perhaps you are eating too much fibers for your body
      or something else your belly get upset to.

Also,you say that your butt have become harder,that indicates you have gained muscles, because without muscles your butt would have been softer.

I am sorry but the info you provide here is not enough and it is impossible for me to really know how you really train and eat.

If you want your body back(as you say) then just stop what you are doing and it will come back
      but I think you should seek a doctor to check out what your belly react too

All food will not work for everyone.

Also..you say that you have follow ALL my weight gain tips and workout tips?
      If so, no wonder you have problem, you can’t do everything at once,or you can’t change too often if you want to see results

There are many things you write that does not sounds logic to me,and I know the biology and how a body works and what happens inside a body.

1, You say that your butt is harder now and look smaller?

2, You say that you have GAINED 10 pounds?

3, Your belly is much much bigger?

4, You say you are eating 2500 calories per day?

Okay .that does not make sense…

1, Your butt is harder(as you say it) and smaller, okay that means you have LOST fat period, you can’t have a smaller butt without losing fat, it is impossible,and if it is harder means you have gained a little bit of muscles too

2, How can you gain 10 pounds if you have lost fat? your butt was smaller and harder which is because you have lost fat,and 10 pounds on muscle gain is impossible in that time frame

3, Okay your belly is bigger? that could explain that you have a upset stomach, some allergy to a certain food or too much fiber in your diet that your body is not use too,but if you have (Once again) LOST your butt fat,there is no way that you have gained belly fat, it does not work that way unless you have been super stressed lately and gained that = stress belly

4, You eat 2500 calories per day? Obviously you are still eating too little for your activity level,because you have lost fat oh your butt and it is harder= smaller and harder butt= fat loss and built some small amount of muscle

5, You say you have tried all my weight gain tips and workout tips and you are pissed over the results(as you say) and then you are wondering “SO what do I do if my butt is flat on the sides?” If you don’t trust my advice and just curse it,why would you have more help from me?…sorry I don’t get it

To me it feels like you are angry at something else and you are just throwing your aggressiveness over me and this site

Once again, I know how a body works,I know about nutrition and training,and I am sure that you have not done everything right as you say.

Very sad I must say.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. My replies to “question time with L.O” « Gain Sexy Female Curves - August 7, 2011

[...] http://improveyourfemalecurves.com/2011/03/29/how-to-get-wider-hips/ [...]