8 myth about getting a bigger butt

butt

1, Squeezing my butt hard when I perform a butt exercise will give dents on the side of my butt and give it a square look

Truth or false?

ABSOLUTELY NOT! you can’t train specific to get the dents on the side of your butt,it has to do with how much butt muscles you have compare to how little fat you have to cover up your butt muscles,squeeze your butt

muscle while you train is a good thing,because you will gain better if you really contract your muscles! so don’t fall for that myth!

2, If I eat a certain food, my butt will grow BIG!

Truth or false?

Serious..If you don’t have the genetic to only gain fat in your butt,then NO,there are no foods you can eat to ONLY Gain

a big butt,you will simply gain all over your body

3, If my boyfriend have sex from behind with me,my butt will grow bigger

Truth or false?

LOL, do I really need to answer this question???? I guess this myth came from a guy who wanted to take his girlfriend in the ass,so he said “oh yeah, your butt will grow BIG, you don’t need to train or having surgery”

Of course NOT,the only thing on you who will get bigger is your ass whole if you are not careful lol

4, If I train my butt with weights, my but will become rock hard as a mans butt!

Truth or false?

haha, okay, not even normal men have rock hard asses! and no you wont get a rock hard butt if you train hard!

It takes time to gain really big muscles and also,as long as you have fat over your butt muscles you will not have a rock hard butt,I mean serious…Do you know HOW little fat you need to have on your body to get a “rock hard butt”?

you will get bored before you have that low body percent fat

5, If I do 100 squats every night before bed, my butt will grow BIG

Truth or false?

Actually…if you don’t go to failure and your muscles don’t get exhausted from this,this can give you a better blood flow to your muscles and  you will look more pumped from that, but it is not muscles,it is from all the blood you have in your butt, but NO, you wont get a BIG butt from doing hundreds of squats every day,and if you get tired in your muscles by doing 100 of squats,you will break down your muscles instead

Do a normal workout instead 2-3 times per week and you will grow a whole lot better

6, Protein powder will give you a BIG BUTT

Truth or false?

Once again…no food can only give you a big butt,and protein powder is not a miracle product,it is only a supplement

for you to take after your workout to feed your muscles that have been breaking down from your recent workout to repair and grow,but if you think you can drink a lot of protein and your butt will grow,you are fooling yourself

a person who workout needs  more protein than a person who don’t workout,and that is because you need to “feed” your muscles and help them to repair them selfs  and grow

7, Creatine will give me a big butt!

Truth or false?

Creatine will bring in more water INTO your muscles so you will look fuller,and also help to bring in more carbs into your muscles,and when this happen, you will also get stronger so you can workout harder,and if you can work out harder,that means you can lift more weights,and as we all know…more weights= more muscles

So, this will help you to train harder so you can grow yourself a bigger butt,but creatine it selfs will not give you a big butt

8, If I sit a lot or lying on my bed on my back, I will get a bigger butt from it

Truth or false?

Yeah, if you want a saggy deflate butt go ahead! make your butt! lol

No, this will only give you weaker butt muscles and you will have a saggy flat butt in the end’

42 Comments on “8 myth about getting a bigger butt”

1. Gisele December 13, 2010 at 5:12 pm #

Thanx for the info girl. Damn! No wonder #3 hasn’t worked for me! LOL! JUST KIDDING! you cracked me up with that one!! But it’s true, I Have actually heard some chicks talking about that & I just have to laugh! Have a good week hun! Kisses from L.A. XOXO

• yesmeoh December 13, 2010 at 9:15 pm #

You are welcome:-)

haha @“Damn! No wonder #3 hasn’t worked for me! LOL!”

yes, I have heard AND been ask if this is true, so haha, I had to write that:-)

you have a nice week too love:-)

kiss & Love

• sexyyy Kay September 2, 2012 at 11:06 am #

Fake bitch

2. bb December 22, 2010 at 7:03 pm #

Yeah lol at number 3.. the if you’re not careful part Lol. These are good tips though. I never really thought about number 8. I was thinking about it more as less cardio =more likely to gain, but I guess not lol

3. faruk December 28, 2010 at 11:25 am #

:)) best

4. Trish aka german_girl_with_curls February 3, 2011 at 4:52 pm #

OMG @ #3!! Lol…I still see this one floating around on the internet…mostly young girls who are asking this question, but you’d be surprised at how many ‘grown folks’ are curious, too!

• yesmeoh February 3, 2011 at 7:39 pm #

haha, yea it is sick!

5. Akayla October 7, 2011 at 9:32 pm #

I have a question, Can teenage girls build a bigger butt as much as an older woman can? Exercising 2-3 times a week and doing squats, lunges, donkey kicks ect. Should work for teenage girls to build a bigger butt as well right?

• yesmeoh October 8, 2011 at 8:01 am #

Hello!

Yes of course can teenager girls build a bigger butt with exercise,depending on how old the teenager girl is,she must be careful with the weights because of the injuries she can get if she does not know
      how to perform the exercises,plus a teen should not train as hard as an adult,but it is absolutely okay to train and gain muscles

but like I said,she should know HOW to train and get someone who could teach her to perform the exercises right with right form and technique,this is very important

best regards

L.O

6. r.krish January 29, 2012 at 2:43 pm #

hey i have had a rock hard bum until recently but after screwing my gf for more than a couple of years now the rock hard vanished off my bum(fortunately my ass is still there with the same size as it was before but bit soft and my gf who once envied and loved my hard ass now teasing me for its bun like softness.being made bunny for bun(ny) bums every time i screw her.any suggestions to make it hard again?

• Ashley11 April 25, 2012 at 2:44 pm #

I love my mans big ass its amazing

7. Felicia February 5, 2012 at 5:08 am #

What will make your butt bigger naturally then ?

• Katie April 7, 2012 at 10:16 pm #

Exercise and eating the right food.. That is what this whole entire website it about.

8. just me March 22, 2012 at 6:37 pm #

@ felicia, no answer for that one i guess

• Katie April 7, 2012 at 10:16 pm #

LOL this whole site is the answer!

9. Ashley April 25, 2012 at 2:42 pm #

Wat is sex can someone explain it in full detail

10. Ashley11 April 25, 2012 at 2:43 pm #

Wat is sex can someone explain it in full detail

11. Sarquente May 19, 2012 at 9:57 am #

I’ve tried quiet a few and has worked for me. I attend gym three to four times a week, I perform squat exercise and leg weight exercise and has worked for me. Never tried #3 ;) because I knew it was bull s*** lol I know a few friends who use fish oil and vitamin e which seems to work perfectly. I guess what work for some may not work for others…thanks kisses from uk

12. Teenagelifeiscrazy June 7, 2012 at 7:38 pm #

Hello !

I’m thirteen and I’m trying to get a bigger butt and wider curves . I’ve just started today and my question is when do you believe I will start seeing results and any tips ? My friends are also trying the same exercise . I’m eating more because I only weigh 98-102 pounds (102 when I eat and 99 usually in the morning .) I hope this works before I get into high school !

13. Teenagelifeiscrazy June 7, 2012 at 7:39 pm #

Hello !

• chris June 8, 2012 at 5:15 am #

Well being that you are only 13, your body is still growing and changing. I wouldn’t concentrate so hard on trying to get a bigger butt right now. Give your body time to grow and you will see the difference.

• yesmeoh June 8, 2012 at 9:50 am #

Hi!

You wont get results from the 8 myth on how to get a bigger butt
      Go to the beginners corner and take advice and tips how to gain a bigger butt and hips

xoxo

14. chelseaaaa July 7, 2012 at 8:06 pm #

okaiii i am 16 years old and my bf likes my titts but my but grew yes big but losing weighht lol : ( help mee plz my butt needs a nik name like bigg booty poppin lol thnxz luv need a good reply fast <3

15. nana July 12, 2012 at 3:24 pm #

Do you have to train with the weights?

16. Mallie September 15, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

Hey! My butt is round and it’s kinda big for my size but I like it this way, my waist is small so it makes my butt appear really big, in order to get a bigger butt you must take a risk of gaining weight depending on how big you want your butt to be and exercising the upper body to make your butt appear even bigger. To get a firmer rounder butt (This method slowly grows your butt so it requires patience) you must do at least 20 squats (minimum 15), 10 sit ups (or up to 15 sit ups the most) and I’m not sure what this one is called but I bend one of my knees while I’m on the ground (in a sitting position) whilst the other leg is stretched behind and I lean my chest forward to the floor with my head faced down and with both my arms stretching forward and I do this until I cannot feel the pain in my butt anymore because once you are in this position your butt muscles automatically starts to burn, and if you prefer to just count I suggest you count to 20 and switch legs. I usually do these exercises twice every 2 weeks. Do not over exercise otherwise you would have to continue to exercise if u want to keep your muscles, which is why I exercise only twice every 2 weeks because my muscles have time to settle and the fatty foods I eat can also settle in and turn into fat, I only weigh 126, when I eat I’m about 130, my waist is a size 28 for now but when I do the sit ups it slowly goes down to a 26 so the pants I wear are like, slack around my waist but tight around my hips and that is how I know my butt grew. It’s also soft and it jiggles lol ^-^ up to this day, I am still doing these exercises & my butt has gotten bigger over the summer because I just started doing this in June, it wasn’t as soft and jiggly as it is now. I hope some people would like to try this, it worked for me hopefully it works for you. The results should show in as little as 2-3 months, for some people it may take 4+ months.

17. LucridLucifel September 25, 2012 at 8:22 am #

Thank you. This post certainly helped dispel the rumors I’ve heard.

• yesmeoh September 25, 2012 at 3:07 pm #

You are welcome LucridLucifel:-)

18. Cetisha November 13, 2012 at 9:12 am #

It’s awesome to know that this is actually possible! From what my friends told me they old me I gotta wide butt nd that I got cuff by ma butt dnt poke out nd I think it’s kinda funny looking but at least I know it has potential. I’m like 5 foot 9 nd I weigh like 217. I have a shape, hips, nd big legs I jus dnt got no butt:( thanx for inspiring me:) imma be shittin on em;) lol

19. Tomika February 11, 2013 at 11:33 pm #

I’ve been reding for 24 hrs and have a better understanding of building muscle ! Thank you very much your a wonderful instructor .

20. Emelia April 13, 2013 at 4:50 pm #

i have no curves bt have big arms, big stomach and big legs. pls help me get a curvy sexy body. Thanx.

21. maria April 15, 2013 at 12:01 am #

Hello. I have 5’4 38D, with a flat square dented booty, how can I make my booty round big and get rid of the dents, they look like dimples, on my butt cheeks I hate them.

22. Estrella June 27, 2013 at 4:31 pm #

Hey im a 11 uear old and i have tried all of that that and It does not work

• Doyle June 29, 2013 at 5:04 pm #

It does work. If you put in a couple months of working out and eating right then you will see results. Because you are so young you may have too high of a metabolism and need to eat more. Try upping your calories but with healthy food and eat high protien foods like fish, chicken and beans after each work out.

Stop looking at your butt everyday. Try to skip looking in the mirror and you will see bigger results after two months of not looking. I know it’s hard not to look but it will be worth it.

Also, younger people develope muscles faster than older people so what would take a 35 year old 6 months will only take you 6 weeks as long as you follow the diet and exercise program.

The real problem here is that people (mostly younger people, but includes everyone) get bored or lose patience or will power to keep eating right and working out before the transformation happens.

• LO July 1, 2013 at 9:17 am #

Doyle,

It is nice to give another person advice like you do here, but skip the bull crap please. it does not take 6 weeks for a young person and 6 months of a 35 year old person to get same results

23. Prudence July 19, 2013 at 4:17 pm #

Hi… I am 21yrz old, size 30, nyc boobz and a small butt. Which foods do I need to eat and which exercises do I need to do for a bigger/round butt? I need it and I sooo luv big booty.

24. Skye October 12, 2013 at 3:55 am #

I have dents on the sides of my butt.Could that be from to little fat? I’m 5’4 and only weigh 99 pounds.

• LO October 13, 2013 at 2:17 pm #

Most women have dents, more or less, only photoshopped or fake butt does not have them,but of course, more fat will cover up the dents better

• Skye October 21, 2013 at 6:52 pm #

Thanks:)
        Btw I love your site it’s the only place I find weight gain tips:) I have gained 2 inches around my butt doing all the workouts I find here.

• LO October 23, 2013 at 6:43 am #

Congrats Skye:-)!

And thank you<3

25. Sarah November 5, 2013 at 1:41 pm #

Thank you for the info! What about taking herbal supplements? The one I am taking now is Booty Boost Extreme. I feel like I have gained about an inch in the past 2 months, but I cannot tell if it is from the exercise or the supplement. Hopefully it works.

26. La'Chelle M. Sanford November 20, 2013 at 10:33 pm #

Thanks so much i look forward to a rounder, firmer & more shapely derrier

27. shaniqua February 2, 2014 at 4:24 am #

Hey i really like wat u said up there great tips because i tride every thing i can think of so do u know wat.kind of butt work out i can do wen im at home